Our KODAK Ultra is KODAK`s longest lasting alkaline battery. This delivers the best performance whilst still offering you amazing value for money!
Ideal for: Toys, Remote controls, Drones, Toothbrushes, Clocks, Flashlights, Game Controllers, Digital Cameras
Kodak longest lasting Alkaline battery
10 year Guarantee* in storage
Chemical system: Alkaline, MnO2 / KOH / Zn
Designations: IEC LR03, ANSI 24A
Nominal Voltage: 1.5V
Nominal Capacity: 1300 mAh at 75 Ohms to 0.8 Volts
Internal Impedance: 0.13 Ohms (typically)
Average Weight: 12 g
Average Volume: 3.8 cm3
Recommended storage temperature: 10 – 25 °C, RH no more than 75%
Operating temperatures: -20 – 54 °C
Reaction: 2 MnO2 + Zn + H2O → 2 MnOOH + ZnO
Terminals: Flat contacts, protruding negative
Jacket: Aluminium label
1) No added Mercury / 99.9999% Mercury Free
2) No added Lead /99.999% Lead Free
3) No added Cadmium / 99.9999% Cadmium Free
4) No added PFOS (Perfluorooctane sulfonates)
5) This battery complies with ANSI C18, IEC 60086, and EU Directive 2013/56/EU & 2006/122/EC.
6) SDS sheets are available on request from Strand Europe Ltd.