Our KODAK rechargeable batteries are a great way of saving the environment. These batteries can be recharged over 2000 times, a great way of saving the planet and reducing landfill.
Ideal for: Game controllers, Digital camera, Drones
IEC HR6, ANSI 1.2H2
Rated, Minimum Capacity:
170 mA for 16h
Maximum continuous discharge:
3.2 A to 1.0V
Maximum intermittent discharge
Minimum charging cycles:
Recommended storage temperature:
+5 – +25 °C, RH no more than 75%
0 – 50 °C
1) No added Mercury / 99.9999% Mercury Free
2) No added Lead /99.999% Lead Free
3) No added Cadmium / 99.9999% Cadmium Free
4) No added PFOS (Perfluorooctane sulfonates)
5) This battery complies with ANSI C18, IEC 60086, and EU Directive 2006/66/EC, 2006/122/EC
6) SDS sheets are available on request from Strand Europe Ltd.
7) Charge or Discharge at extreme high or low temperature will significantly affect service and cycle life.
8) For best performance after long period of non-use, charge and discharge the battery several times.